1. The Data Protection Act 1998 regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in relation to your personal data, one of these rights is that an organisation tells you how it will use this personal data.
2. Progressive Media Group ("we", "us") is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that it complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. This Policy explains how we use the information which we collect about you when you use the services offered by us through our web site ("site").
The information we collect and how we use it
4. We and other companies in our group will collect personal information (such as your name, address, etc.) about you when you register with us and when you subsequently visit the site. We do not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
5. We may use the personal information that you provide for the following purposes:
•to customise the site in line with your preferences
•to help us and our partners, sponsors and other third parties understand the way in which users are visiting the site
•to provide you with an online purchase facility for the ordering of products and services
•to tell you about products and services which we think may be of interest to you from time to time
6. You should however note that :
• we and other companies in our group may transfer your personal information to countries outside Europe
• to protect your privacy we will, wherever practicable aggregate your personal information so that it is used by us in anonymised format
• if Progressive Media Group or a part of the Progressive Media Group business merges with or is sold to a third party the personal informational data stored in our database may be shared with or transferred to a third party so that they may continue to operate the site - we will take reasonable efforts to notify you of any such changes in advance
Links from other sites
9. As we cannot prevent other websites referring to the site in a search result, as a link or within a frame you should ensure that if you access the site in this way that you have checked any privacy policies relating to those websites in addition.
10. We have security procedures in place to protect your information from unauthorised access or modification, unlawful destruction and improper use or disclosure.
Updating your personal information
11. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, please let us know the correct details by emailing us at
12. If at any time you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please email us at